2004 Winnebago 30' Class C
Our Price $18,000
- AS-IS Extended Available
2004 Winnebago 30' Class C with 2 Slideouts
cylinders: 10 cylinders
paint color: white
title status: salvage
2004 Winnebago Mini Winnie 30' Class C Motor Home
2 Slides...Sofa and Queen Bed
$18000 (Cash only- Financing not available)
Our tech's went completely through this unit.
Everything works great.
This has a salvage title marked as flood.
No signs of flood water were found, including the engine,transmission and generator.
A salvage title can now be issued a Blue Title.
If you have any questions, please call Neil.
- Tilt steering wheel
- Medium Flint-color instrument panel-inc: 12-volt pwr point, tachometer
- Medium Flint-color door trim panels w/single storage area
- Front vinyl faced molded headliner
- Front door courtesy light switches
- Front dome light
- Front black vinyl floor covering
- Dual color-keyed vinyl sunvisors
- Driver & passenger A-pillar interior grab handles
- Dash sound absorber
- Color-keyed engine cover w/dual bin stowage areas & 4 cup holders
- Black plastic stepwell pads
- Black cowl trim panels
- Solar tinted glass
- Sealed beam halogen headlights
- Painted Medium Platinum front bumper
- Interval windshield wipers
- Grille w/Ford oval
- Single note electric horn
- Medium Flint-color safety belts w/height adjustable "D" ring
- Rear wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Modified vehicle wiring kit & system
- HD gas shock absorbers
- Handling pkg-inc: front stabilizer bar, HD front/rear shock absorbers
- Auxiliary transmission oil cooler
- Auxiliary fuel port
- 9450# capacity rear single-stage multi-leaf springs
- 9450# capacity full-floating rear axle
- 72 amp/hr (650 CCA) battery
- 6.8L (415) SOHC EFI Triton V10 engine
- 55 gallon fuel tank
- 4600# capacity twin-I-beam front axle
- 4600# capacity front coil springs
- 4.10 axle ratio
- 130 amp alternator
Factory Installed Packages
- 6.8L (415) SOHC EFI TRITON V10 ENGINE Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.